UHLMANN JUMBO PARASOL
The Uhlmann jumbo parasol is a centre mast umbrella that guarantees professional shading for any requirement. Shade cover ranges from 4 m² to 27 m².
The tried and tested telescopic system and state of the art gearbox situated within the mast provide maximum stability, functionality and durability. It is operated by crank handle or pin, whereby the frame is raised when closing. With few exceptions, Uhlmann jumbo umbrellas can be closed above table height.
A spectacular variety of sizes, outstanding craftsmanship and a broad range of accessories make this large patio umbrella first choice for most commercial and residential solutions.
|2.5 x 2.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|3.0 x 2.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|3.0 x 2.5||rectangle||80×3||8|
|3.5 x 2.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|3.5 x 2.5||rectangle||80×3||8|
|3.5 x 3.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|4.0 x 2.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|4.0 x 2.5||rectangle||80×3||8|
|4.0 x 3.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|4.5 x 3.5||rectangle||80×3||8|
|4.5 x 4.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|5.0 x 2.5||rectangle||80×3||8|
|5.0 x 3.0||rectangle||80×3||8|
|5.0 x 3.5||rectangle||80×3||8|
|5.0 x 4.0||rectangle||80×4||8|
|5.0 x 4.5||rectangle||80×4||8|
|5.5 x 3.5||rectangle||80×4||8|
|5.5 x 4.0||rectangle||80×4||8|
|5.5 x 5.0||rectangle||80×4||8|
|6.0 x 3.0||rectangle||80×4||8|
|6.0 x 3.5||rectangle||80×4||8|
|6.0 x 4.0||rectangle||80×4||8|
|6.0 x 4.5||rectangle||80×4||8|
|6.5 x 4.0||rectangle||80×4||8|
- White powder coated extra strong aluminium frames and struts
- Internal winder for easy opening
- Telescopic system to close over tables
- Spares and replacement canopies readily available
- Other frame colours available, made to order
- Uhlmann Jumbo parasols are fitted with 100% solution-dyed Dickson Orchestra acrylic fabric as standard, or optional choice of Dickson Alto FR fireproof range of fabrics.
- Colour fastness & UV resistance 7- 8/8.
- Printing available with no minimum order quantity.
- Also available are side sheets to enclose the parasol and protect the occupants from the weather and cover bags to protect the parasol and particularly the fabric when not in use.
(NOTE: Colours shown here offer an approximation of their actual real-life counterparts, as screen and print settings on different computers cannot accurately reproduce some colour values).
- Concrete base for smaller models
- 120kg base with wheels
- Deck Plate to bolt down to an existing solid surface
- In-ground base
- To maximise the amount of time that these parasols are used it is possible to fit infra-red electrical heating and lighting systems to the underside of the canopy.
- Lighting is centrally mounted on the pole, utilising low wattage lighting units
- Heating is provided by a number of infra-red electrical heater units. It is possible to put in a total of 4 heater units in to the Jumbo parasols, enough to heat the whole area. Heaters are available with a number of different power ratings, from 1.3kW to 2.0kW.
- All electrics are fitted at time of manufacture, installed within the frame of the parasol and need to be specified at the same time that the parasol is ordered.
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477