TRADEWINDS CRESCENT PARASOL
The latest addition to the Tradewinds parasol range – the Tradewinds Crescent centre post parasol offers both style and functionality in a new form.
Featuring sweeping curves and eye-catching canopies, available in a variety of over twenty colour options, this parasol has fast become a world-leading choice as a shade solution.
Designed to grace both commercial and residential spaces, the Tradewinds Crescent is ideal for restaurants, cafes, hotel terraces and gardens.
Blending style with strength, high quality materials and workmanship ensure that Tradewinds parasols remain the number one choice for discerning customers.
|Size||Shape||Struts||Pole Diameter||Base Weight|
- Tradewinds Crescent parasol frames feature aluminium poles and struts, supported by hand-crafted wooden hubs.
- The frames are assembled with stainless steel brackets and bolts to allow for the easy installation of new component parts, should there be any breakages or damage at any stage throughout the parasol’s lifespan.
- Canopies are woven from a highly durable Teflon coated solution dyed polyester.
- All wearing points are reinforced with heavy duty PVC, which ensures that the canopy is long lasting and durable.
- A large air vent ensures that gusts of wind will not blow the parasol over.
- Tradewinds canopies have the highest sun protection level UPF50+ as well as a lightfastness level of 7.
- A range of over 20 colours is available for Tradewinds Parasols to match your requirements and branding possibilities.
- Standard colours available from stock are ecru, black, green and navy. Other colours are made to order.
- Tradewinds canopies also feature an anti–fade warranty of up to 3 years.
- Canopies are easily removable and washable to maintain the look of the parasols.
- Replacement canopies are readily available for all Tradewinds parasols.
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477