TRADEWINDS CANTILEVER PARASOL
The Tradewinds cantilever parasol brings aesthetic appeal in a functional design. The side-post, cantilever frame keeps shelter and shade from the sun over your outdoor area without the intrusion of a centre pole.
This parasol is available in a wide range of colours, ensuring design and decor can be complemented with perfect ease. The Tradewinds Cantilever is suitable for both commercial and residential spaces, such as hotel terraces, al-fresco dining areas and residential gardens.
Using strong, high quality materials and workmanship, the Tradewinds Cantilever is the perfect choice to provide a long-lasting, shade solution.
|Size||Shape||Struts||Pole Diameter||Base Weight|
- Tradewinds Cantilever parasol frames feature aluminium poles and struts, with an easy-to-use cantilever mechanism to open and close the canopy.
- The frames are assembled with stainless steel brackets and bolts to allow for the easy installation of new component parts, should there be any breakages or damage at any stage throughout the parasol’s lifespan.
- Canopies are woven from a highly durable Teflon coated solution dyed polyester.
- All wearing points are reinforced with heavy duty PVC, which ensures that the canopy is long lasting and durable.
- A large air vent ensures that gusts of wind will not blow the parasol over.
- Tradewinds canopies have the highest sun protection level UPF50+ as well as a lightfastness level of 7.
- A range of over 20 colours is available for Tradewinds Parasols to match your requirements and branding possibilities.
- Standard colours available from stock are ecru, black, green and navy. Other colours are made to order.
- Tradewinds canopies also feature an anti–fade warranty of up to 3 years.
- Canopies are easily removable and washable to maintain the look of the parasols.
- Replacement canopies are readily available for all Tradewinds parasols.
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477