UHLMANN FX CANTILEVER PARASOL
The Uhlmann Type FX Cantilever umbrella provides complete flexibility of use by offering uninterrupted free space beneath the cover. There is no central mast to consider, which is especially important in a commercial situation when arranging tables or furniture for dining or leisure use. The unique design is built to the highest standards and with the usual Uhlmann attention to detail, but with aesthetics to the fore.
Due to is cantilever geometry, the Type FX umbrella is the ideal solution for shading smaller areas, and whilst the build quality caters primarily to the commercial market, it is also suitable for private households. In summary, the type FX is undoubtedly the umbrella of choice due to its ease of operation via a winding handle, its flexibility of use, and the outstanding good looks that Uhlmann have managed to create with this beautiful unit.
|3 x 3m||square||100 x 5mm||8|
|4 x 4m||square||100 x 5mm||8|
|5 x 4m||rectangle||100 x 5mm||8|
|5 x 5m||square||125 x 10mm||8|
- Heavy duty aluminium frames. Poles of either 110mm or 125mm diameter.
- Canopies manufactured from either Airtex, or the recommended Dickson Orchestra fabric.
- To maximise the amount of time that these parasols are used it is possible to fit infra-red electrical heating and lighting systems to the underside of the canopy.
- Lighting is centrally mounted on the pole, utilising low wattage lighting units
- Heating is provided by a number of infra-red electrical heater units.
- All electrics are fitted at time of manufacture, installed within the frame of the parasol and need to be specified at the same time that the parasol is ordered.