SCOLARO ASTRO CANTILEVER PARASOL
The Scolaro Astro cantilever parasol is the perfect marriage between the future and the classic. Bringing a combination of technology, ergonomics, design and innovation, this parasol can be opened and closed with one single, effortless movement.
Harmonious for all environments, the MOTION retractable solution permits the parasol to be opened or closed near to the pole without removing table and chairs first. The combination of the MOTION and ACTION System allows users to open or close the parasol in one operation. The integrated gas spring, which compensates the weight of the umbrella, ensures the handling is very light and easy.
The aluminium frame is available in a StarWhite powder-coated finish, anodized SpaceGrey version or carbon coated metallic graphite effect to suit any environment.
|Size||Shape||Ribs||Weight||Height (open)||Height (closed)|
|3.0 x 3.0m||square||8||55kg||2750mm||2950mm|
|3.5 x 3.5m||square||8||60kg||2750mm||3150mm|
|3.0 x 4.0m||rectangle||8||60kg||2750mm||3150mm|
- Frame with unique metallic graphite effect.
- The MOTION is a retractable solution and permits to open or close the parasol near to the pole without removing table and chairs.
- The combination of MOTION and ACTION System allows to open or close the parasol in one operation.
- Aluminium frame available in anodized version SpaceGrey or Carbon coated.
- Components and stainless steel hardware.
- Accessories Nylon ABS.
- Canopies are made from 350gr/m² acrylic fabric
- Range of six colours available (NOTE: Colours shown here offer an approximation of their actual real-life counterparts, as screen and print settings on different computers cannot accurately reproduce some colour values).
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477