Large sized aluminium parasols with telescopic closing systems featuring robust materials and 60mm pole and aluminium ribs throughout the range. A slider system allows for easy opening and closing.
UK Stock of 3.0m 3.5m and 4.0m Square and 3m x 4m rectangle with Dickson Orchestra fabric. Can also be fitted with our retro fit heating systems.
|3.0||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3.5||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|4.0||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|4.5||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|5.0||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3.0||square||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3.5||square||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|4.0||square||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3 x 4||rectangle||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
- Aluminium frame with 60mm pole with 3mm wall thickness. Ribs in aluminium of 19mm x 30mm.
- Telescopic closing system that enables the parasol to close upwards, in many cases this allows all but the largest models to still close over the height of a standard table.
- Frames as standard are produced in a white powder coat finish. They are also available in an anodised aluminium finish at a small additional cost. For special projects other powder coat options are available.
- All Nizza parasols fitted with a slider system for easy opening and closing.
- All connecting parts are manufactured from fibreglass reinforced plastic. Nizza parasols are fitted with patented connectors to enable easy interchange and replacement of component parts.
- Canopies manufactured from either Airtex, or the recommended Dickson Orchestra fabric. Dickson fabrics are far superior for printed parasols.
- All Nizza parasols are fitted with air vents as standard, this helps assist with stability and wind resistance.
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477