The Vortex gazebo is designed for year round use.
These high strength tensile structures are easily installed, easy to dismantle, but strong enough to be left up and open all year round.
Where standard pop-up gazebos aren’t strong enough to withstand use for extended periods of time, the Vortex Gazebo is the ideal solution for season long use.
Eliminating the need to regularly put up and take down your gazebo, the Vortex provides an elegant solution, without all the complexity, and cost, required for a permanent structure.
The Vortex gazebo can be installed as a stand-alone unit or joined together via a gutter with additional units. Adjustable height feet allow for installation on uneven surfaces without compromising look and form.
|Size||Shape||Pole Diameter||Cover Area||Fabric||Frame|
|2.8 m||Square||76.2||7.84m²||Ferrari PVC fabric||316 stainless steel|
|3.6 m||Square||76.2||12.96m²||Ferrari PVC fabric||316 stainless steel|
|4.2 m||Square||76.2||17.64m²||Ferrari PVC fabric||316 stainless steel|
- The frame structure is manufactured from 316 tubular stainless steel.
- Wire edged canopy
- The Vortex gazebo can easily be put together and dismantled by two people.
- The Vortex gazebo is a high tensile, high strength gazebo.
- Vortex gazebos can be fitted with Ferrari 502 Satin or 6002 Stam PVC fire retardant fabric in a range of 40 different colours.
- Wire edged canopy
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% recyclable
- Branding is available for high visibility advertising
(NOTE: Colours shown here offer an approximation of their actual real-life counterparts, as screen and print settings on different computers cannot accurately reproduce some colour values).
- Flexible configuration – either as a freestanding unit or multiple freestanding units joined with a gutter.
- Option to mount against a wall with wall brackets that remove the need for leg supports. Available in single or multi-units.
- Adjustable height feet to cope with uneven surfaces.
- Electrics can be added by a qualified electrician. We have designed the product with this in mind and it is easy to have electric IR heaters and / or lights fitted to the Vortex gazebo. This is best done prior to installation to ensure that the cables can be hidden correctly.
- Heating – We offer high grade Solamagic heaters. For fully integrated heating we offer a heater hub to allow the connection of up to 4 heaters.
- Heaters – can also be retro fitted to gazebos that have already been installed, using our retro fitted heaters with either 2 or 4 heaters.
- Lighting – Is pole mounted, using a light ring with 4 adjustable spot lights. These are supplied as standard with 50W standard bulbs but we are also able to offer an upgrade to coloured LED bulbs.
- Control and switching – We have available wireless remote switching units, to be able to independently control the heaters and the lights.
- Cabling and enclosures – are available ex stock. In order to make electricians installation simpler we have cabling and enclosures to the right size and specification in stock for immediate delivery.
- Wireless switches can be placed anywhere, even behind a bar, with no disruption to trade whilst the electrician chases in cables. This technology can provide users a number of benefits over conventional switching options.
- Other options – as there is no winder mechanism taking up space in the frame, the potential options for other entertainment systems are almost limitless.
- Sound – It is possible to add speaker cable within the gazebo and speakers high up inside the canopy.
- Outdoor LCD screens could be added and mounted to the frame. With careful shielding of any electrical and aerial cables it would be possible to have a TV feed piped directly to a couple of LCD screens mounted onto the frame.
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477