UMBROSA ECLIPSUM SHADE STRUCTURE
The unique Eclipsum cantilever parasol adds a new dimension to the world of the classic parasol. This eye-catching parasol challenges traditional styles by providing optimal shade whilst appealing to modern aesthetic requirements. A variety of shade cloth colours are available to enhance and complement your outdoor area and furniture.
The innovative and ground-breaking Eclipsum parasol is 360° rotatable. This parasol can be combined with a support for installation onto a solid surface (stone or concrete) or by fixing the pole by means of a concrete anchor on a soft surface. Alternatively, a standard tile base can be used.
In bad weather conditions, the canvas with its fiberglass structure can quickly and easily be removed from the ring. The Eclipsum parasol canvas comes standard with its own protective cover for easy storage.
|3.0m||Round||Olefine 190gr/m², Acryl 235 gr/m², PVC 295 gr/m²|
- The ring and mounting pole are constructed from highly durable aluminium.
- The Solar Eclipse parasol is 360° rotatable.
- Solar Eclipse shade parasols are available in two different fabric ranges with a wide array of colours to suit all needs.
- Deck base 90 degrees – Solar Eclipse Parasol deck base 90 degrees, can be bolted down to an existing hard surface. Vertical version.
- In-ground base – Parasol in-ground base 90°. Lower section of the ground base should be set into concrete.
- Tile base – Parasol tile base, for freestanding installation. Slabs need to be added to provide the stability. One of the two deck plates should be bolted to the top, once the tiles are added.
- Tile base cover – A cover is also available for the parasol tile base.
- Eclipsum base system – Parasol freestanding base with steel plates. Creates a lower profile option to the tile base.