UHLMANN STRONGWIND PARASOL
Unrivalled strength and proven wind resistance makes the Uhlmann Strongwind parasol the ideal choice for extremely windy locations, or any place where public safety is a concern.
Used in coastal areas, hill tops, and skyscraper terraces; this wind resistant patio umbrella performs to the highest standard. Reinforced arms, exceptionally stable hinge points and an extremely strong mast enable the Strongwind to defy wind speeds of up to 102 km/h.
|4.0 x 3.0||rectangle||80×4||8|
|5.0 x 3.5||rectangle||110×5||10|
|5.0 x 4.0||rectangle||110×5||10|
|6.0 x 4.0||rectangle||110×5||10|
|6.0 x 5.0||rectangle||110×5||12|
|6.0 x 5.5||rectangle||110×5||12|
|7.0 x 4.0||rectangle||110×5||10|
|7.5 x 4.0||rectangle||110×5||10|
- Reinforced jumbo parasols
- White powder coated extra strong aluminium frames and struts
- Internal winder for easy opening
- Telescopic system to close over tables
- Spares and replacement canopies readily available
- Uhlmann XXL parasols are fitted with 100% solution-dyed Dickson Orchestra acrylic fabric as standard, or optional choice of Dickson Alto FR fireproof range of fabrics.
- Colour fastness & UV resistance 7- 8/8.
- Printing available with no minimum order quantity.
(NOTE: Colours shown here offer an approximation of their actual real-life counterparts, as screen and print settings on different computers cannot accurately reproduce some colour values).
- Concrete base for smaller models
- 120kg base with wheels
- Deck Plate to bolt down to an existing solid surface
- In-ground base
- To maximise the amount of time that these parasols are used it is possible to fit infra-red electrical heating and lighting systems to the underside of the canopy.
- Lighting is centrally mounted on the pole, utilising low wattage lighting units
- Heating is provided by a number of infra-red electrical heater units. It is possible to put in a total of 4 heater units into the Jumbo parasols, enough to heat the whole area. Heaters are available with a number of different power ratings, from 1.3kW to 2.0kW.
- All electrics are fitted at time of manufacture, installed within the frame of the parasol and need to be specified at the same time that the parasol is ordered.
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477