TUUCI OCEAN MASTER CLASSIC PARASOL
The Ocean Master market style umbrella is the culmination of durable engineering, stylish profiles and functional shade design.
Manufactured to marine specifications, all Ocean Master umbrellas feature 100% replaceable parts for easy service and a 15/5-year warranty.
Classic beauty. Classic TUUCI.
|Size||Shape||Features*||Pole Diameter||Base Weight|
|1.8 x 2.75m||rectangle||38mm||45kg|
|2.45 x 3.65m||rectangle||autoscope||38mm||65kg|
|3.4 x 4.0m||oval||autoscope||38mm||65kg|
*The Autoscope is a unique TUUCI system, with a gas piston to enable parasols to close over tables. This system lifts the parasol canopy as the parasol closes, raising the whole top above the normal closing height.
- Armor-wall, highly polished aluminium pole and ribs.
- Stainless steel fittings and pulley system, for easy operation.
- Cleat system to hold the canopy open, so no awkward pins.
- Delrin with Teflon hub for strength and brackets for easy changing of components.
- Canopies are available in Sunbrella awning grade fabric, Aqualon sharkskin fabric or metallic textiline.
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477