Large sized aluminium parasols with telescopic closing systems featuring robust materials and 60mm pole and aluminium ribs throughout the range. A slider system allows for easy opening and closing.
UK Stock of 3.0m 3.5m and 4.0m Square and 3m x 4m rectangle with Dickson Orchestra fabric. Can also be fitted with our retro fit heating systems.
|3.0||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3.5||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|4.0||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|4.5||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|5.0||octagonal||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3.0||square||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3.5||square||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|4.0||square||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
|3 x 4||rectangle||aluminium||8||19 x 30||slider|
- Aluminium frame with 60mm pole with 3mm wall thickness. Ribs in aluminium of 19mm x 30mm.
- Telescopic closing system that enables the parasol to close upwards, in many cases this allows all but the largest models to still close over the height of a standard table.
- Frames as standard are produced in a white powder coat finish. They are also available in an anodised aluminium finish at a small additional cost. For special projects other powder coat options are available.
- All Nizza parasols fitted with a slider system for easy opening and closing.
- All connecting parts are manufactured from fibreglass reinforced plastic. Nizza parasols are fitted with patented connectors to enable easy interchange and replacement of component parts.
- Canopies manufactured from either Airtex, or the recommended Dickson Orchestra fabric. Dickson fabrics are far superior for printed parasols.
- All Nizza parasols are fitted with air vents as standard, this helps assist with stability and wind resistance.