SHADEMAKER SIRIUS CANTILEVER PARASOL
Introduced in 1998, the Sirius is the original Shademaker design. This remarkable, technically-refined sidepost rotates 360° and tilts backward to follow the sun all day.
When not in use, the Sirius folds back to the mast in a compact format. The low-maintenance design is ideal for residential use like pools, patios, decks and gardens.
*The Autoscope is a unique TUUCI system, with a gas piston to enable parasols to close over tables. This system lifts the parasol canopy as the parasol closes, raising the whole top above the normal closing height.
- Easy to open and close with the integrated self-locking crank system. The crank handle is removable.
- The Sirius parasol can be rotated 360° due to an integrated turning mechanism in the pole. The shade canvas can be tilted towards the rod in three different positions.
- Wind rating up to 50km/h
- Durable high performance hub and fittings
- High grade stainless steel cable
- Elegant and simple to operate lift system
- Anodised aluminium frame
- Commercial awning grade fabric
- Oval mast (109x68x3mm)
O’bravia Awning is an exclusive new high performance fabric collection (upto 310gr/m2) designed for environmentally friendly outdoor applications. This exciting proprietary blend of 100% solution-dyed polyester offers the umbrellas a 100% recyclable choice that is truly a friend to the great outdoors.
- Excellent colourfastness – backed with a 5 year warranty
- Superb strength and durability providing years of beauty and enjoyment
- Stain resistant fabrics that can easily be cleaned
- Meets or exceeds all industry requirements including UV, abrasion and Cal 117 standards
- Earth friendly fabrics: 100% Recyclable
- Solution-dyed fabric UPF 50+ supplied as standard with 5 year warranty.
- Concrete base – For free-standing option
- Deck mount – mounting plate available for installation to an existing solid surface
- In-ground mount – for permanent installation
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might best suit your requirements, please contact us on 01273 497 477